Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Kooky.


Went ahead and rented me an apartment today. Pretty swanky joint...no smell of sewage, no amassed army of cockroaches, no heroin addicts sleeping in my doorway, fat hookers lurking in the darkness. Yup, think I'm gonna dig Tucson fer awhiles, kiddies.
Now, to break in me new digs, David and I humped on the floor (Not possessing furnishings yet.) I mean, I gotta bed, but we managed to thrash and flounder onto the carpeted floor. Quite limber, that Mexican, and very pneumatic in the hips, if ya takes my meaning. Do you dig, daddy-o's? Really starting to fall for that fellah...and a sweet fellah, too. Real nice and kind. Not greedy money hungry hustlers expecting cash or drugs for my sugar bum. No...not David. He treats me right gentle and kind, he does. I feel a warm stirring in my heart...a feeling I haven't felt since---well, that's dark and forgotten history now, folks, no need to bring him up, again. I turned over a new leaf...a sunny disposition. Clouds seem fluffier, birds are singing, music is always in the air, I feel like running through the streets with childlike abandon. I feel as if a shroud of shadow has been lifted off of my soul.
I really do feel quite optimistic of late. I think it's....that is to say, I do believe I am in, well...love.

7 comments:

LMB said...

Al, I hope it isn't too shaggy. The carpet that is. Terrible pain in the kahooty to clean lube and semen out of. Just mats up. Might I suggests carpenters plastic knee pads? Works wonders.

LMB said...

And I wish you a knee slappin' good time!

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

I love slapping my knees!

LMB said...

Lasherd: Days without sex? Days?

LMB said...

Jose: You always make me smile.

Wayne said...

Man, I'm diggin these new pics you've been going through.

LMB said...

Al: That's the cunundrum (God! I love that word!) Anyways, sweet on the outside, sinfully delicious on the inside!