Monday, July 11, 2005

Fried Beans and Burning Meat.

Tried to seduce the kid around the block with whiskey and mota. Francisco was his name. Aztec hawk-like features and a body like a ballet dancer. Two hours pass...back at my trap, we both flying high, and me on my elbows and knees being screwed by this character. Mission accomplished.
 

Later that night, I have cocktails at The El Dorango with a Peruvian tailor cum pusher I know from Vinnies and he gives me a good buy on H. Also, there is old friend RJ and this 89-year-old American Trannie who calls herself "Norma Jean". Crooked Andy Warhol wig, blue Capri, and gaping black toothless hole. Black puffs of armpit hair jut out from dirty halter top. "Made myself an artificial booty!" She cooed and swings around showing the obvious padding. We all laugh.
The martinis were quite yummy.

2 comments:

LMB said...

To tell you the truth, Chris. I take tons of photos. I just don't know how to put them on this blog thingy.

And I'm not shittin', you. I have a VAST library of pics. From the last time I lived in TJ...to New Orleans...to New York...Tucson and back all stored on chips and discs. But, I just can't figure it out. Or perhaps I am a little timid to be spreading these lurid things all over the internet. Some are quite raw.

Everyone I meet, I always take a picture of them. I am never without my camera.

rich said...

this is going to really get more interesting... can't wait to see images with your words.