Saturday, August 06, 2005

Stays Crunchy In Milk.

You know, I am better than this. Fuck these mood swings. This is my last weekend in Tijuana. Loaded with a few joints of weed and a pack of Lucky Strikes, I'm gonna go find El Guapo Saul and use his fucking body like a roller coaster and then I'm hittin' Queerville and getting fucking tanked with what ever doe eyed brown skinned tart calls my attention.
I hope this time I don't wind up face down in an alley without pants.
See ya manana, fuckers...

7 comments:

rich said...

I certainly woudn't mind you using me like I use Pikachu. ;)

Starling said...

Ye-ah! Hope it was fun

LMB said...

HKSM: I like reading your blog. It's so bitchy! And I like how codescending you are to everyone. Because you are so fabulous and you know it!
And Tijuana? Why not. It seemed right at the time.

RICH: Heh. You're horny. I like that quality in a person.

IRIDESCENT: Oh, yeah...it was. And I got the battle scars to prove it.

LMB said...

Kuh-kuh-kuh-Katie: And what a ride it was.

Spermes: You know me better than that...

Hermes said...

As I know myself my friend.

katehopeeden said...

Kuh-kuh-kuh-Katie: And what a ride it was.
I'm tickled pink for you :)
I had a little rollercoaster ride of my own on Sunday.
;)
~K

Chox said...

Nice. :-)