Sunday, July 01, 2007

I am a bit hungover still. Why?
Well, I was drinking last night again with Victor and Demetrio. After I had slept half the day away - I stopped in for some Chinese food and then took care of my writing at an Internet cafe for a few hours. Afterwards, I walked over to Plaza Santa Cecilia to vist Daniel but found him not there and Victor and Demetrio hanging around outside the Patio Bar trying to make it with a pretty waitress at a cafe on the other side of the plaza. The two invited me in for a bucket of Coronas. We sat and talked of the previous night. Both were dogged after a long day of work so cut to thier houses respectfully.
Daniel was outside on his second job as bouncer - so we shot the shit until 12pm chatting about movies and such watching the fags flutter by at the three gay bars across from us until my body said go home yer tired. Trudged back to my flat and slept.
Now it is time to get down to business. Since I have decided to stay in Tijuana I must enter St. Vincent de Paul for a while. There I can take care of some problems - like the two warrants I have out for my arrest for unpaid trolley tickets, a better job, and maybe I will look into the Psychiatric hospital that I have been avoiding for so long. This mental shit is kicking my ass.
Yes, it is time finally I should think. I have to stop living for the moment or at least try to take control of my life and accept responsibilities. Damn - I am getting older!

No comments: