Sunday, December 30, 2007

Gotta call for a job - reservation agent at some swanky resort. Yeah, I'll take it. Seems things are beginning to swing upward. Everything is coming up daisies.
Last night wiled away time on the street guzzling booze and flirting with the pretty boys - they didn't mind and reciprocated.
However, just got outta the movies after seeing Tim Burton's Sweeney Todd - not bad. This movie stunned me so much that I could hardly move from my seat when it was over. The dark cinematography is brilliant and works so well to enhance the story. Johnny Depp has given us so many amazing performances in the past and you can put this one up there at the top of the list. I approached the movie with trepidation because actors put in singing roles seldom work, but not this time. The singing was not only terrific, it was mesmerizing. I have to warn you this movie is for movie fans that love music (Broadway, classical or opera) and have a cast iron stomach. I heard they used 70 gallons of fake blood filming it and I believe them. All I can say is you can see the bloody scenes coming a mile off so you have plenty of time to avert your eyes.

Really, really want to make movies again and cut out all this traveling crap. But, aver...
Not much to write will post manana being the last day of 2007. Adios, bitches...

No comments: