Friday, March 14, 2008



The indigenous natives of this fair State of Texas are something else! How I love them in their sad beat way. Horny as all get out I tell you. Already are making flirtatious contacts with a couple of the boys - sweet and conning mooches to the bone, to be sure - but little Stevie is quite hydraulic in the hips.
The boys of the Plaza Central are all bisex - the ol' don't ask don't tale brigade - but they play and play they do. Much to the rue of their pinched faced and flabby girlfriends.
At the mission - high sexual tension between myself and a cat from Albuquerque named Fernie. Keeps tweaking my nipples so tenderly as I walk by - is that a good sign? Hahahaha!

3 comments:

mkf said...

the el paso of your universe is very different than the one i briefly experienced a couple years ago--you remember, the summer you were gonna supply me with the gay guide to ciudad juarez for a mere trifle but the great flood had other ideas.

LMB said...

That's cuz you gotta dig yer fangers in deep! (That's my Texas talk.)

Yeah - that was the worste rain EP has seen in many a moon.

Naked Lunch said...

;)