Thursday, March 27, 2008

Walrus Meat.

Not only am I hellishly lonely - read into that horny - but bored outta my head waiting on this fucking money! "Well, you could go out and get a job." You snip, wallowing in your self loathing to others more fantastic than you. NOT YET YOU WHINY BASTARDS - I GOTTA M.O.!!!!
Okay, gather around, tender lumplings, and Unca Lou will educate ya: You see, I have already picked a freaking awesome flat to dwell that I will rent on the first of the month - balcony over looking the teeming metropolis, hardwood floors and high ceilings, with bathtub to soak my tender flesh - all for a mere 350 smackaroonies a month. Yeah - old Desolation Angel is truly dead, gone the way of free television - have decided with my free government money for life (God, I love saying that out loud!) to stay put for eternity and write and make movies. And even get a little part time trabajo
But don't fret you armchair thrill seekers, I won't disappoint your amyl sniffing flabby asses - cause El Paso and Juarez City is filled bubbling to the brim with weirdos and the sexually freakish.
Even though, my good friend Casper - not the ghost but a street thug - has invited me on a road trip with him and his hot cousin Capone - both bisexual cholo pelones by act of Fair Trade Agreement - to go by Impala to a move to Miami on the first of April.
Decisions...decisions....

No comments: