Monday, April 07, 2008

Homo Be-bop.

Whirlwinds of wackiness, fair buggers. Three attempts at attaining an apartment but cruel fate is my everlasting cock blocker. The final straw - now pay attention, you dingalings, it gets weird - was when I entered an inconvenience store for said money order to pay a deposit for a swanky trap I had my eye on. Nice hardwood floors, old tyme bathtub, and balcony over looking glistening Juarez.
Infernal contraption sucked $400 out of my account but did not issue dollar one. Must've been a fag hating machine. After an hour of screaming cussing threatening lawsuits - I calmed myself with mantra as the coward manager assured me that 'The Company' will do an audit and return my dough. Sneering I trumped out with a dramatic exit - swirling of black cloak, twirling moustache....
Well, just paid the fucking rent on my fucking apartment where I am going to fucking try - try! I tells ya, TRY! - to live out the remaining years on this mudball.
At the mission, was surprised and had feelings of angst when I saw William Wiggins sitting outback looking forlorn. Seems he is homeless again and will be entertaining the hospitality's there. We joked and smoked and the other resident homo - this mexifag named Fernie even raised a fey eyebrow at William. But I warned Fernie to be aware of that one - a walking petrie dish. Speaking of Fernie - at his bunk he was lounging under a blanket with a massive jaw dropping boner and, well had to goose 'em. He just lay there purring in spastic contemplations. Boy admitted he wants to bang the bajeesus outta me. Why, not, Fernacious, why not?
William and I chanced a shower together - just like old times. Alone, as he lathered up, I grabbed that fucker of his - he smile and say, "I can't get hard." - three strokes of my hand and that cock pointed throbbing at the Northern Lights. Silence amid the fungus and mildew of the filthy shower stall as the warm water sprayed our tense torsos, I looked into those dark brown eyes and he looked into my own blues - no words but there is still a spark there, he knew it and I knew it.. 'And I still can see Blue Velvet through my tears..."
This morning - out back of the shelter hacking and smoking and gulping Victory Coffee under the glittering golden sun - William met Mike. During chatter spreckled with homosexual innuendo, William shot glances at Mikes JLo booty with unhinged vibrating lust - William even confided in me that he wanted to 'tap that'. Ha! Silly bi-boys.
So, the wrap up to this messy sloppy post is this - I got an apartment, freaky friends, and free money for life.
Thank you, God - I wouldn't have it any other way.
Meanwhile, two hours after that post:
Okay, okay - update. Just went to plop down the deposit for that apartment. No. She said no - went on about how I need the whole amount - after the fact of our agreement. You see, the broad wanted $350 to move in and $350 last months rent. I explained I could give her $350 now to hold it and move in on the 3rd of May - but for some arcane reason she changed her mind. Though promising to hold it for me. Grrrrr! Like that is going to happen. I guess I will stick to my original plan and move to Juarez, rent a cheap trap, save my moola, take an ESL course for the certificate and head down to Central America.
Gads, what a predicament...oh, what do you care, just watch this -

No comments: