Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Wild Eyed Cocksucking Coke Fiends.

Was a little disappointed in the aftermath and confusion pertaining to that apartment debacle, so I handled it in the only way fitting - I text my good pal Fernie Wanna get drunk? He said sure as shit so we clomped down to Bar Chiquita's and had a ripping good time.
After a few beers and shots of Patron - Fernie invited me to some snorts of coke he had acquired from a butt ugly tranny in the back alley. In the toilet stall of the bar - with shaking hands and dry lips - Fernie prepared the booger sugar with prompt haste. Rolled that dollar bill up and snort wheeee! - That was some good shit - electric waves of pleasure shot through my mind and I just felt yummier.
It didn't stop there - for the next two hours more booze more coke standing outside the bar smoking smoking smoking (Can't smoke in fucking bars here - Land of The Free, Home of the Brave...) On impulse decided to call a couple of friends to help us in this illegal debauchery. Fernie and I invited Casper on down and then on a whim - cause I thought it was time to meet - I called a MySpace friend I had never met face to face, a swaggering fuzzy ruggedly handsome guy named Joey - said he'd also stop by for some hooch.
What a pleasant surprise to meet him for the first time - I have chatted with Joey for over a year now and was delighted to find he wasn't a lisping simpering faggot. And he had an equally handsome date with him - a firefighter in training named Matt.
When we all came together so did the egos - all went like a well oiled asshole and Joey and I hit it off quite well. Our gang drank and snorted more C in the toilet stall or the back alley of the bar.
As the night progressed, Joey surmised the smashing idea of taking the party to his house - so, Matt, Casper, Fernie and I jumped in Joeys car and sped to his humble home. There more drugs were consumed along with alcohol - I explained to Fernie that Joey was a masseuse and if he could sample his wares.
In an adjoining room was the massage set up. Fernie lay on the table as Joey smeared scented oils onto his back, Matt produced soothing commentaries, and for some reason I started sucking Casper's cock. I blame the drugs, kids. Bad habit - don't do it.
We all paused - returned to the living room and snorted more blow - lines offered by our esteemed host on the cover of a Salvador Dali hardback. Perfect! Fernie came up with the amusing scheme of snorting a line off of Matts cock - but somehow I was voted into sniffing a bump off of Fernies cock - and well, wacha gonna do? So the group repaired back to the massage room, lights dimmed, candles burning faintly and I gave Fernie what for. And since Casper was sitting next to him, I did him, too. Why not - wouldn't you?
Not to be upstaged - Joey stripped Matt down to his dry goods and began working on Matts cock - egads! This simple gathering had turned into an out and out freak fest! The angelic music was drowned out by slurping and moaning and sighing and embarrassed giggles. Tee hee.
After everyone was done - we all returned to the plush cushioned couches of Joeys living room chained smoked cigarettes and talked on and on fueled by a heinous coke buzz. But, as all good things - it had to end. 'Round 4:30am we all began crashing hard - so Matt was kind enough to give us all a lift to our respected homes. Giving Joey and Matt the glad hand - Fernie and I said our good nights and stumbled into the darkness of the mission's grounds...

No comments: