Saturday, May 17, 2008

Millions of Tiny Images.

Photobucket
I really don’t know why I expect things to be different with each passing day, nothing ever is. The same old crap day in and day out, sometimes I feel as though I am living on auto-pilot. Like someone else is living this so called life of mine. I really can’t even complain because I chose it and choose to continue living it.
I went to the west side of Juarez - dirt roads and crumbling adobe shacks shored up with balks of timber and card board, sewage flows stagnant in bubbling grey green ditches, a dog runs by covered in disease, old fuck with brown paper bag wrinkled skin and grand drooping mustache eyes me menacingly - so, like I was saying I went with a friend, young and virile but the mental capacity of a fern - light brown skinned youth with big doe eyes and scrawny physique (I seem to be attracting a lot of them lately.), everything thing is cool until we get about half a block from the spot, now he wants to tell me that one of those nacos claimed that he stole some bags from their little hiding spot and he is not quite sure what is going to happen. Fuck, I got so pissed off why couldn't he have related this to me sooner, I don’t want those guys to start fucking with me by association. I told him to get away from me and NOT to walk or talk to me over there. Of course the idiot doesn’t listen, he wants to start asking for rigs, lighters, cookers, you name it.
I am trying to tell this guy to slow down and go first. I do not want any problems. Well of course the gym-shoe boy making these ludicrous accusations he's out there and telling my friend he better pay for those bags. They took his money and chased him off the spot. He is so lucky that is all they did - I half expected a Tarantino ordeal to go down. I went and copped my dope, bought some loose squares and went to the taxi stop. Now here comes my friend no money no dope, he somehow expects me to give him one of my bags. No way! #1 he lied, he didn’t tell me what was up. #2 I only bought two bags and I do two at a time, I was not going to leave myself sick because of his blatant random stupidity. I felt kinda bad, but I just couldn’t do it this time.
Ahhh - fuckem all, squares on both sides.

1 comment:

katehopeeden said...

AS always, your writing remains phenomenal.
Thinking of you.
~K