Monday, April 20, 2009

Ambivalent Antics.

Beautiful sunny day and I check out the scene at Plaza Santa Cecilia - stop at cafe Norteno and down some spicy delicious menudo and coffee. Blabbed the morning away with Chuck and flirted with the young waiter that they had hired - he makes my mind move in strange and sinister directions. Family to be sure - but we must do these things delicately so as not to hurt the spell.
After that coffee orgy, I walked over to Cinema Latino to check out what was what and what was what is the norm, my little faggitos. Cocksucking antics in the murky dark depths of the back of the theater and I curtailed headlong into that mess. Sat and enjoyed the company of a Mexican Indian - tall thin with jet black hair tied back into a ponytail, dark hawk-like features. Anyways, need to stop drooling and get on with this shit, he whips out his gun and I proceed to go to work. Halfway through, and believe me when I tell you this boy was wiggling close to climax - my cell phone rings and it is my old friend RJ asking to go to cocktails. Bidding adieu and leaving the hottie holding his erection I jet over to the Plaza for my meet with RJ.
I sez howdy and he sez hi and we hit Bar Villa Garcia and downed Sol and tequila and the music thumped and the rentboys paraded to and fro in their carnival of sex. All was well if it were not for the evil meddling of some drunken tranny. I said it once and you will hear it again to be sure - I hate transvestites! Make up your fucking mind, you quacking bitches - you wanna be a man or a woman?
Not wanting to hear any more of that clowns shit, we jolt around the corner to Bar El Taurino. A seedy furtive joint on the skuzzy edges of The Zone. We both got pretty lit as Gustavo, the handsome waiter, kept making his intentions very clear to me in person - even going as far as asking where I live. More boys paraded by and up to us, showing their wares - fat whirling fag giving me the eye bought us a round of beer, old coots scamming and cursing their lost youth.
Eventually, some fat broad and her dim boyfriend shows up - acquaintances of RJ’s from his wild years. Both already plastered, the girl blows halitosis in my face exclaiming it was her birthday. So a bucket of beer was somehow purchased by time I returned from the washroom and that just added fuel to the fire. We danced and I acted like a drunken fool - which is cool. Bought another bucket as another friend of RJ’s shows up - some beefcake in black named Manuel.
Money running low, RJ and I said our goodnights and went back to Villa Garcia’s not before stopping for a plate of greasy chicken and cold tortillas in a tiny crumbling restaurant surrounded by thieves and cartel.
Back at the bar, hit on by several hustlers but I was done. I guess my age is catching up to me - shagged tired I said goodnight and thanks to RJ and trekked back home. Of course being stopped by a squad car before I reach my trap and I fell into a fitful troubled sleep.

No comments: