Wednesday, January 20, 2010

All Good Things...

It's funny. When I want to write, I am never around my laptop and when I don't want to write - I am sitting in front of the infernal machine.
Yeah - I have been neglecting this blog of late. I understand that I have just been a lazy ass and have not been typing out all those sordid little tidbits that your fat ass waits and sits to mentally masturbate about reading and guffawing about "What da fuck dis loser gonna do next, Joe Hawhawhaw" And I don't write about everything, oh no. Like blowing Lalo in the stairwell of the library on Christmas Day out of sheer boredom and believe me it was no big whoop he being a minute man and all or getting stone cold drunk and stealing that Nintendo Wii flat ass out of that store with Gabriel the day after New Years and returning it the next day spending the refund loot holed up in the bar Sante Fe with about six other alkees drunker than shit having a ball. Or having that three way in a broken down van behind the warehouses with that cuter than fuck Jose and his fresh outta the clink cohort Frank and that fucker being real pneumatic in the hips and a ceiling squirter in the middle of the afternoon in broad daylight and I think that old bum saw us but we didn't care. Yessiree!! Yeah, folks - tell ya the truth, I just get bored writing the same shit down all the time. My life hasn't really changed - it's just repetitive and maybe I'm just getting bored with writing in this blog or perhaps I need to slow down a little.
I tell you whats going on though - I know you didn't ask, but I'm going to tell you anyway. Since I am basically playing the homeless card - and believe you me - you get all kinda free shit when your smack flat on your ass on the street! Example - there is this government housing that I am waiting on that is an extension of HUD, which if you are an American you know about - if you are not an American, sucks to be you - they are paying my rent for a year, see and after that, since I am on SSDI, I pay only 30% of whatever the rent of the apartment rent is which will come to about $100 - for the rest of my life. I have already picked out the digs, see - the Warren apartments (swell place!) - I had lived there before. I reckon I could settle down there and write about ten more horrid novels that no one will want to read and grow old and wither away.
So, there you have it, my fellow pervs - I will continue writing, but not as much and I guess not as avid...cause I'm turning it all down a notch...settling down...finally...so to speak...

No comments: