Tuesday, June 05, 2012

I Think So. So?


I look out the window wistfully, pressing my face against the glass. I thought this to be a rather accurate representation of what my life had become. Watching life happen from behind a screen. Separated, but not completely cut off. It was in this moment that I realized just how sorry I felt for myself. Things never really had a way of working out for me, but it seemed now that Fate was just playing with me. The warmth emanating from the laptop that rested on my legs reminded me that I was up to something.  This was, of course, nothing new, as I was always up to something. I scroll the pages of my blog. How depressing I found it to be now. I closed the window, considering deleting it entirely. No one read it. When it was updated, it was always something sad. Actually, tragic is a better word. At least I thought so.

No comments: