Sunday, March 24, 2013

Coming Soon!

My good friend Chris Forbes - a long time reader of this blog in which a lasting friendship has formed - had agreed to shoot the cover photo for my upcoming novel Hobosexual. Chris has made a name for himself by displaying his art in galleries across the globe and in various high profile magazines. To enjoy more of his work, dig this cat's blog. It is definitely worth the perusing:  http://www.br1xt0n.com/blog/ 

This morning he had sent this idea for the cover shot and, well, I jizzed my pants.


2 comments:

Mind Of Mine said...

Thats pretty cool, even the picture tells a cool story.

LMB said...

Thank you! I mentioned to the photographer the same thing. He is reading over the draft of the book I had sent him for inspiration and just mentioned he wants to do a whole gallery exhibit based on the images from the MS. I can't wait to see what his eye comes up with!