Monday, June 03, 2013

Esoteric Adventures and a Gay Monkey

Attained an apartment here in Tucson. Small and quiet. Reasonable rent. All utilities paid. A good thing too on account that it has already been reaching 108 degrees the last few days. The air conditioning is a God send.
I sit here in this downtown cafe - Shot In The Dark it's called - listening to some sort of warbling hipster shit over the speakers, large, clear glass beer mug of coffee in front of me. The cafe is quaint - row of old booths from the 50's along one wall, scattering of tables, freestyle art splashed across the black painted walls. There are three others here - all staring catatonic into their laptop screens. Just like me.
After paying rent this morning and getting the keys, me and my good pal that street hustler extraordinaire Kyle dashed around downtown in said heat buying the basic necessities for the month. Oh, is Kyle living with me? No. But am happy when he visits. We broke the bed in before he left back to his ratty digs. Splattered his semen all over him and myself in orgasmic convulsions after I blessed him with a much needed blow job. Never thought I'd be interested in a blond. Oh well...
Now that I have said apartment - with writing table in a nook and all - I can now focus on working on two extra chapters I have concocted to include in Hobosexual. I think the extra material will work nicely. Though the publishers are hounding me hard core to finish the damn thing and move on. I will...I promise...
What I really should do is write a full report on Tucson. haven't yet. Haven't really felt like it, so stop asking. I will tomorrow...maybe...
Truth of the matter is, I'm even too tired to write this. Suffice to say, I will remain in Tucson until September or November and then head on over to Puerto Rico.
Oh, one last item of interests - ran into an old friend named Caleb from El Paso who moved here a while ago - wondered why he disappeared back in the Sun City.  Outrageously handsome thin lad of twenty-two and absolutely insane. He expressed interest in collaborating on a novel of his wacky exploits with me. He dictates and I write. Already thought of a title: Adventures in Dumpster Diving. Title explains it all.
Good night.

2 comments:

Mind Of Mine said...

Adventures in Dumpster diving.

It's more profound than you might have realized.

LMB said...

I need to be more humorous in my writing. I get accused far too often as being too morbid.