Sunday, June 05, 2005

Word Hoard.

Visited my friend Enrique. He lives in the Old Colonias. Walking through the south-west side of Tijuana, that area favors anything for sheer filth and poverty. There are no sidewalks, people shit all over the street and then lie down and sleep in it with flies crawling in and out of their mouths. Entrepreneurs (Not infrequently lepers.) build fires in the streets and cook up hideous, stinking messes of food that they dispense to passers by.
The smooth brown loin of the pimp swells and rots in syphilis, old men blink in the sun, prostitutes look furtive and sad, young Indian boys sit in long rows under cool arcades reading manga comic books--they do not move their legs as people walk by...
As evening fell, we both were bored and I came up with the idea of visiting every bar we could and at each bar take a shot of tequila and move on to the next bar. We got pretty ripped up. Enrique and I stumbled down Ave. Primera, home to many seedy bars and whorehouses. Ambiguous transvestite hookers drifted under street lamps, eyes bright with methamphetamine, lean against outcroppings of limestone walls, talk in silent, catatonic gestures, frescoes of delicate depravity, flat two dimensional...plaintive boy-cries drift into the night: "Paco! Joselito! Carlos!"
Stale patter of commerce: "A ver cigarros!" (Look, cigarettes!)
"Nice girl, meester?"
A hideous soiled mouth blows smoke rings into the night, "Wanna fuck me, baby?"
Enrique and I went into the bar Kin-Kle, a tacky queer joint where guys would show you their erections for a beer. It is a sleazy little dive in the Red Zone with a big over stuffed bull head above red double swinging doors. In the dark alcove booths of Kin-Kle, drunk and horny, Enrique and I made out under the watchful eye of a waiter with a hard on. Patrons passed us with indifference as I masturbated Enrique to a climax under the table, his lanky body entwined with mine.
Later that night, Enrique and I committed crimes against nature in the Hotel Colisio, that ratty ten dollar a night trap. I found myself lying on my stomach with Enrique on top thrusting into me, boy did I get the better end of the deal---slap-slap-slap---went his brown hips against my white ass. Lean arms wrapped around my torso and neck. My back is bitten passionately. My face pressed against the pillow, I feel Enriques hot breath against my left ear as he gets closer to his climax. Closed my eyes and with clenched teeth felt his hot semen squirt up into me. And afterwards we shared a joint, our shoulders touching under the covers. Enrique mumbled that he had to go and I watched as he covered his smooth brown frame with his well worn clothes. After he left, I fell asleep listening to the CD of Hedwig and The Angry Inch on my Sony Walkman.

3 comments:

rich said...

i wonder at times what it would be like to meet you. (taking a break here from breathing the fumes in my studio....) take care.

LMB said...

Pretty goddamn freaky.

ML said...

lol! HEy man waza!! Dude I know la pollamalilla (when people start looking for shit to get off on in the ground or trash) hahah, anywho I managed to upload some pics from mazatlan at the blog, for ur viewing pleasure, keep reaching for that multicoloredjunkierainbow!
peace!!