Saturday, April 30, 2011

Good Vibrations


What a great Saturday!
The weather is perfect and downtown El Paso is throwing a shindig called the Neon Desert Festival - this huge ass band festival! Hordes of hipster kids are stomping around enjoying the pleasant weather and great music.
As with me, I will be screening John Water's Female Trouble in the theater at the cafe that I haunt. All summer, like last year, I will be screening cult and underground films to terrify the locals.
I have sent off for - hopefully - the last proof of my new novel. I really like it! It is awesome! I am almost done with my TEFL course and will be receiving my certificate - then it's off to wherever! Haha!
Yea, I'm feeling pretty good today!

2 comments:

Mind Of Mine said...

Wow, sounds like you have some exciting things coming up!

LMB said...

I'm hoping!