Thursday, May 26, 2005

frump


E-mail from my sister: My Mother is down with cancer and Dad is wondering why I haven't contacted them since before Christmas. Ugh. Feel so detached from them. I can't worry the old folks about my living conditions and I hate lying to my Mother. If anything I am terribly and brutally honest. She likes that, freaks her out a lot, but she likes that. With my Father...sorry, but I loathe him. Can't stand talking to him, was really a bad Father. And I relished the day that I confided my homosexuality. Did its part as revenge for all the years of anguish and fear that he put me through. I am his only son and the family line ends with me.
Decided not to reply to the e-mail.
Think I'm going to go get some candy instead.


4 comments:

katehopeeden said...

Not to get all preachy and certainly not to mirror 'Doinkus' and his email... but call your mom.
~K

mrs the experience said...

My sister's worse. Of course, I'm hyper-competitive that way.

Your blog is interesting. I am a stranger. No candy.

Vig said...

You may not be able to do anything for your mom but be there.

I hope you'll just do it.

Being a part of her life now will be a much bigger gift than you can imagine.

Vig

Óscar David López said...

call her a lite moment,

kisses for you.

Oscar David.