Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Melodramatic Sickness.

Fernie stated he was feeling a bit light headed a few days after that vicious attack upon his person in the gay bar restroom, so after a good lunch at Luigi's, I accompanied him to St. Thompson Hospital for a check up.
We sat in the waiting room and basically cruised the hotties there as we sat the five hours for nothing - he did not have an ID with him. Why they failed to mention this upon reception is beyond me.
So, after that debacle, we swooped down to the Whatever Bar for some alkeehall and got ripped with the local denizens and snooty faggotry. However, Fernacious had began to degenerate into an uncontrollable skank - and that is a lot coming from me.
After our funds ran out - the boy decided to work the geriatric fags slumped against the bar at the Briar Patch. I mean, I'd hafta be pretty fucked up to stroke my tongue against some old vampires - yet, Fernacious did and made enough for a pitcher of brew that we bought hightailing it over to Chiquita's. At that moment, it started - well, two things to be exact - you see, at the mish there has been some voracious air born virus that had been causing stomach cramps, obnoxious diareah, and projectile vomiting amongst the tramps and it seemed that I had contracted it - at the bar my stomach started to hurt as a line formed in the bathroom stall to suck on Fernie's cock and feed him coke.
After an hour of this homo hilarity, I stumbled back to the shelter and took shelter, crawling into my bunk wracked in agonized pain. All night - my stomach felt as if it was wrapped in barbed wire and when I went to the shitter - how can I describe it delicately? Thick fudge being blown out the muffler of a '57 Chevy?
In the middle of the night as I lay there bleary eyed and suffering acute hallucinations, Fernie appears next to me - hopped up on liquor and goofballs wagging his obscene erection in my face. "Get the fuck outta here!" I hissed - but this continued through out the night - him coming to molest my sensitive person. I remember waking up and seeing Fernie masturbating William Wiggins who bunked above me while William was asleep. Ugh.
During the following day I lay bed ridden taken prisoner of this vicious hobo virus.
But I had time to think - and think I did. About what my next plan will be - my next move. And I promise it will be a lu-lu!

No comments: