Thursday, February 05, 2009

Literary Outlaw.

Just submitted this to the publishers. It should go hot on Amazon.com in a couple of weeks.
What started as a defecation of my mental state six years ago has culminated into a book that has been called the On The Road for the new millennium. I started this blog as a literary experiment - my own style of secrete confession for no one to hear. How could anyone understand or justify what I what doing? I sure as hell wasn't. Unfortunately - or fortunately - depending on how your snooty ass perceives it, people started reading this excrement of literary soul cleansing. Teeming lonely and fascinated curious seekers the globe over sat snug and comfortable reading and thanking little baby Jesus that their lives were not so bad as what splashed out from my blog on almost a daily basis.
Yes - strange things happen when you leave your lover of four years, quit your job and walk out the door and never look back.
I sat in my borrowed flesh early and typed away anonymously all the horrors that I put myself through - because back then I had a death wish. My prompt demise never occurred. Traveling the hemisphere by the seat of my pants - the strange and perverse sought me out and I was enlightened enough never to say no.
I must admit I had committed acts that would had Caligula screaming like a bitch and running terrified away - but I have no regrets. I am who I am. I answer to no one. Shunned by elite friends, excised by family - I continued and I will continue - just for kicks...
Glad you came along for the ride dear old readers...hold on to your ticket stub...there's more...

4 comments:

Michael Holloway said...

haha, thanks a lot, mate! didn't realise it was that good.

yr book sounds good, i'll keep an eye out for it.

Hermes said...

Fuckin beautiful Luis. Grats. I am so buying this.. problem is, I want mine personalized. Perhaps an autograph or maybe you can jizz in it... ?

I am serious about this.

LMB said...

MICHAEL: Your poetry is awesome - you should publish. Do you perform at poetry readings?

HERMES: Damn! Now there's a side I never knew with your hopelessly heterosexual self!

Walter said...

Dear god, boy, don't go looking for Katie Price the author... I was joking!
Books by her and her ilk are suitable only for propping up a wonky table.

I shall insist my local Waterstone's or Borders stock your book ASAP!!