Friday, July 29, 2005

Iron Wrack.

I was so fucked up in the head today. No money. No nothing. Gabriel came over with some Valium tablets. He told me over two Sol beers that if I would suck his cock he'd give me the tablets. Why not?, I mumbled lighting up a Lucky Strike. His penis was long and skinny like him, and uncut...like him. But it smelled like rotten shit and garbage and tasted even worse. And yet, I did it just the same. I'm such a fucking cockjunkie.
Desperate skeleton grin of chronic junk lack glazed over with codeine and goofballs...cigarette holes in his bathrobe...coffee stains on the floor...rusty orange flame...Wanna hit?
Nah. No more for me, Gabriel...
His head dropped to one side and his tongue fell out. The pesos dropped from his hand, one after the other, and lay crumpled on the red tile floor. A gust of hot wind blew dirty pink curtains into the room.
Washing the acrid taste out of my mouth with beer, I sat there downing the tablets, looking at Gabriel nodding off and thanking God in his wisdom I will not return there. Eyes flicker up his bony arms trace long bluish trails of addiction.
I think it is time to make tracks for other parts of the world.

7 comments:

sarah said...

dirty pink curtains..

like your new photo. very sassy.

Adams Avenue said...

Wow. You are a powerful writer. The whole action disgusted me and now as I'm sitting here at the computer I'm tempted to swallow gallons of listerine.

An interesting comment on what its like to be an addict. I like it.

Bucko said...

Don't be so hard on yourself. I could use a valium or an uncut dick to suck and would think it a real bonus if I got 2-for-1.

On the other hand, maybe you do need a change of scenery. SoFla's still death by sunshine, and imagine all the trouble we could get into together!

Bisous,
B

katehopeeden said...

New town, new faces, new experiences... Maybe you have burned your current candle to the nub and it is time to find and light a new one.
~K

Matty the Damned said...

It never changes DA. You can move on but the monsters always manage to find you.

But I suspect you know this.

MtD

rich said...

I was thinking that one day, I'd like to join you on a little adventure through South America.

LMB said...

Rich...Why not?