Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Heavy Metal Fluid.

There are opportunities in life for gathering knowledge and experience. In order to do this, one must take a risk.
Vincent brought me cocaine when he could score for it. Good coke is hard to find in Mexico. I had never used good coke before. Coke is pure kick. It lifts you straight up, a mechanical lift that starts leaving you as soon as you feel it. I don't know anything like cocaine for a lift, but the high only lasts ten minutes or so. Then you want another snoot.
There is no tolerance with cocaine and not much margin between a regular and toxic dose. Which is not the same as heroin. With H, I sometimes got too much and everything went black and my heart began turning over. Never that problem with coke.
You, see, junk is a biological necessity when you have a habit, an invisible mouth. When you take a shot of junk, you are satisfied, just like you ate a big meal. You don't want another shot right away. But using cocaine, you want another bump as soon as the effect wears off. If you got coke in the house, you will not go out to a movie or go out at all until the cocaine is all gone. One snort creates an urgent desire for another line to maintain the high. But once the coke is out of your system, you forget about it.
There is no habit to coke, cabrones.

6 comments:

-G.D. said...

I walk away from these so called "habits", like I walk away from a convenient store. Get what I need...then out.

However, I do miss that alter-ego, under these fabricated circumstances. The thought process of a manic genius. Problem is...nothing ever comes out of those amazing thoughts and conversations. At least not for me.

Great blog.

Hermes said...

Coke is like jerking off. You can put it off if you really need to but most of the time you'll just go ahead and snort away.

Nothing beats a 2 day coke binge.

katehopeeden said...

That is actually a very good analogy, Hermes. I don't think I could have said it any better.
~K

LMB said...

Jerking off? Beats 2 times a day? What kind of crazy talk...?

Hermes said...

Nice profile pic. You look like a fresh-faced, clean cut... missionary

Hermes said...

...or a member of N-Sync.