Friday, September 02, 2005

The Wild Boys.

I was working the intake desk at The Mish. I glanced at the clock, it said ten o’clock. Thirty more minutes and I can close up the desk and go to bed. There was a crackle over the intercom. Sergio Herreras voice bleated, “Oh, ****…could you come to the front desk please?” There was a pause, “NOW!”
I got up and stomped down the hallway to the front desk, “Man, what the hell do you want?”
Whoa.
Standing at the front desk was a young handsome Mexican boy. He wore a white T-shirt, blue jeans and a black baseball cap. He had high cheekbones and a round full mouth. Thick black eyelashes framed his brown eyes. He was very good looking with a hint of orient in his face. He was tall, lean, his shoulders wider than his waist, with good natural muscletone. No body fat. The young man smiled and said, “Hi.”
“Mr. ****…this is Juan Holguin, he just came across the border." Grinned Sergio and with a wide theatrical sweep with his arm, pointed to the dorm. "Would you mind giving him a bed?”
“Sure.” I chirped. “I’d be happy to. Follow me.”
Juan walked in front of me as we went down the hall to the intake room. I glanced at Sergio and mouthed, “Look at that ass!” Sergio just cackled like a bitter queen as I ran after Juan and sat back at my desk. I gave Juan a goofy grin. “Hi. Have you ever been here before?”
“Um…no. Not for a long time.”
I looked down at his hands, the boy was missing several fingers and his forearms were a mass of scars.
Wow, what happened?
“What’s your name again…I’m sorry.” I asked.
“Juan Holguin.”
I wrote it down on the intake sheet saying it slowly as I wrote. “J-u-a-n-H-o-l-g-u-in. Can I ask you a question if you don’t mind?”
“My hands? People ask about them all the time. Well, you see this scar?” Juan circled his left wrist with a finger showing a jagged scar that went all around the circumference of the wrist. “I was fishing down in Puerto Villarta and my hand was bitten off by a shark. They managed to get the hand back and sew it on. I was reaching into the sharks mouth and that’s how I lost these fingers here.” He showed me his hands and on his left hand was missing the two middle fingers and part of the pinkie. The right hand was pretty much intact but the fingers were slightly deformed. “It’s no big deal.”
You’re still pretty hot, I thought.
I stared into his handsome brown eyes. There was a spark there; a mutual understanding that this person thought on the same wavelength. It wasn’t love at first sight. I knew it wasn’t something that petty, but an understanding that I may have found that person that you look for all your life. It is a thing that goes beyond love or friendship. An almost telepathic symbiosis. You can’t explain it you just know when it happens.
“Here is your ticket for your bed, Juan.” I told him about the shower before bed. When the boy left for the dormitory, I sat there very puzzled. My emotions were running wild. I hadn’t felt like this towards anybody in years, never this quick. There was something special about this person…I didn’t know what and that is what confused me.
Ah, what am I thinking? He’s just another piece of trash that’s staying here…Wait! He may need shampoo!
I got up, grabbed the bottle of shampoo off of the desk and walked briskly to the showers. Luckily there was nobody in there except Juan. He stood there lathering up his body. I studied his smooth hairless torso. He wasn’t dark, but he had a good tan. I noticed the tattoos on his chest and back. His body was very tight and muscular. His penis was fat and uncircumcised with black shiny pubic hairs. With his cap off, I saw that Juan had long wavy hair.
Juan saw me standing there and didn’t react. I held the bottle out for him. “Here. I know they’re out of shampoo…you can use some of mine.”
“Hey, thanks.” Juan said taking the bottle. I glanced at Juan’s hairless ass…very nice.
I returned to the intake room and switched the television off informing the men in there it was time to go to bed. I closed up my desk and went into the dormitory to go to sleep. Within the next five minutes or so they would be shutting the lights out for the night. Since I was the one that made the bed selections for the clients, I took care in putting Juan in a bunk right in front of mine. And there the boy lay when I got to my bed, wearing only a pair of red briefs. A lump rose in my throat.
“Well, it seems you’re all ready turned in for the night.” I said to Juan.
“I don’t think I’ll be getting any sleep. I have trouble sleeping in a strange place.”
I shook my head. “I know what you mean. All the farting, stinky feet and all night masturbating. I tell the guy next to me if he don’t like the way I am he can get a hotel.”
Juan chuckled, then went quiet. “Is it hard to get a job around here?”
“Not really…you just have to go out and find one. Maybe tomorrow we can go together to the employment office and find some work. You wanna go?”
“Sure, that’ll be cool.”
At that moment the lights went out.
“Well, guess the party’s over.” I said leaping into my bunk. “See you tomorrow.”
“Yeah, see ya.” Juan said.
I laid there in the dark. The snoring of the other transients started. I looked over to Juan and could make out his silhouette against the soft red light of the exit sign. Time passed. I rolled in my bunk overtaken by savage lust. Time crawled and I couldn’t sleep. I glanced back at Juan’s shadow. At the crotch, under the covers, there was a rhythmic movement.
Oh, shit! He’s jacking off! Gotta think fast!
I jumped out of bed and motioned Juan to follow me into the bathroom. I whispered, “Dude, I can’t sleep. Let’s go into the bathroom and talk.”
Juan got out of bed and followed me into the restroom. In the shower area there was an old fungus covered wooden bench and we both sat on it. People kept coming in and out of the restroom to use the toilet. The sound of pissing and shitting was mixed with the whirring of the huge antique fan in the wall of the showers and that drowned out our conversation to anyone who was in the dorm.
“So, tell me…how did you wind up in El Paso?” I asked. It was a good a question as any.
As Juan talked, I couldn’t keep my eyes off of those alien looking hands. “I was living in Tucson before I wound up in Mexico. They have several shelters in Tucson and I managed to get kicked out of all of them.” He brushed a hand across his smooth muscular chest. “I met this one black guy there and we became friends. He was a cool guy, like you, and he helped me out with a lot of stuff. But, he kept asking for sex in return.”
Nothings for free, kid.
“At first I used to charge him and he’d pay me money to suck my dick, they always pay.” He flashed me a knowing look. “But, when I moved in and we lived in an apartment together he became possessive and I left. I moved in with this one couple where the husband liked to watch me fuck his wife. I should have charged him too.” He smiled at that.
I knew it! The boy’s a prostitute!
I gave Juan a devilish grin and then said presently, “You know, Juan. I saw you jacking off in your bunk.”
“Yeah? ...I’m really horny.”
I glanced at his growing crotch in his red briefs. “So…um…you wanna jack off?”
“Sure.” Juan said and pulled out his stiff organ and started slowly to stroke it.
I was very excited. This was just what I needed. This boy was incredible and I was going to enjoy every moment. The moment was right, all things seem to fit into space. I pulled out my own penis, but as soon as Juan said, “How much you gonna give me?” I sprayed my semen all over the moldy tile floor of the shower. I was so embarrassed that I stood up, mumbled a few unintelligent syllables and left the shower with Juan sitting there still holding his erection.
I got to my bunk and fell asleep. Troubled by my emotions for this boy and the fumble that just happened, how would I face this Juan tomorrow.

No comments: