Sunday, March 19, 2006

Zany Zacatecan.

Tired. Shagged out was the word I can only describe the state of my body. Sin enerjia. Friday rolls around and I is pooped. Work ends and I drag my ass across el frontera and do the chore I detest the most, laundry, and with that I almost fall asleep at during the final rinse. But, while I am back at my digs hanging my rags I don't wanna stay home being a Friday night and against the protest of my aching cells I shower and dress and decide to take up Esperanzas invite to go to a house party in the hills. It is late I know but jet over to the Plaza in front of the Cathedral to the meet in a one and a million chance that perhaps she and Ricardo are still waiting. An hour late, I chain smoke with stinging lungs, pacing with weary legs.
Two ugly Rent Boys try to make conversation but I shoo them off with that American Imperious attitude. I feel like shit afterwards. I hate doing that. We Americans can be such shits sometimes. Time jumps. No Espie. No Rick. I start to get agitated. A rather tall handsome guy in denim jean jacket and pants; well worn, sits opposite me on the concrete bench. He smiles and starts to talk in broken English. Awesome smile. Thick dark eyelashes. I explain the situation. Very snappily, I might add. Such a bitch I can be...I mean I'm tired. And I tell him that several times. He notes that my friends are not going to show up, all the while casually rubbing his innerestin' crotch, and invites me for a fresca. He goes on and on that his name is Johnny - not Juan, right - but, Johnny, and he's from the state of Zacatecas and his Pop has a ranchero and he is visiting with his cousin to sell land...blah, blah, blah...
I falter. Pensive. He says he has a hotel room close by and we could go there for a little hoodley-hoo. Kinda junpin' the gun, ya know, whatta he take me for? I falter. I'm tired, I says. That's okay. It isn't far. Pesky, this guy...but really hot. Not in the mood, though. My mind races in strange directions. Not your average faggito, I.
No. I say flatly and turn away, lighting my tenth cigarette. He smiles and says goodbye walks off into the cool starry night. Sigh. I loathe myself. I can be so cruel. The guy just wanted a few kicks. I walk through the muggy night to Burrito Row to my friends stand and munch onna coupla burritos mole and shoot the shit with Jose who is working. All muscle and twinkling eyes. A total heart throb. A broken cholo-old school hanging out chats with me about the fuzz problem downtown and then I cut to Freegay cause that Johnny got me horny. Paid the ten pesos to get in and the freaking place was a mausoleum. A few screeching teany-bopper queens whirled on the dance floor and I saw the tranny I clobbered a few weeks back but nothing else. So, I left to go hunt for my other friends. Shit, I thought, where is everybody? I guess it was just one of those nights when nothing happens, you know. A night of Dead Roads.
So I walk into the Old Mercado, past the prowling transvestite hookers and hobos sleeping in putrid vomit and to Callita Bar but it is closed. I stand in front at the cracked and trash filled curb, and light one wondering what the fuck now when Johnny comes walking up smiling that beautiful smile.
"Didn't find your friends, huh?" He asked.
Nope. And he goes into the spiel that his hotel is a block away, room 22, and I can sleep there, since it is so obvious that I am tired and on the verge of collapse. Another street boy approaches and circles us like an overheated Tom Cat, and that guy was fine, too. Johnny's defenses went up and harsh words where exchanged and the other guy whimpered away, cock tucked between his legs. Love it when these fuckers quarrel over me...so macho.
Anyhoo...Johnny talks me into going for a beer at least at the bar of his hotel; The Mayan. Old pile of red brick and adobe from the Revolution Years, must've cost him fifty pesos a night. "Just one beer, guedo. Nice bar, tranquilo." When we get to said bar, I pay the forty pesos each entrance fee and there is a gang of fucking cowboys and bitches in there with a live ranchero band to boot. Tranquilo?! As soon as we get our table and Tecate, Johnny grabs some old fat gash, the band starts tootling like the Star Wars Cantina Band on crack and the whole joint starts bouncing like Mexican jumping beans! Knees are knocking and bodies are swirling and diving, Johnny and his female are doing a waltz from Planet 10 and my backlog of junk starts kicking in and the lights are flashing and I smell colors, man! A guebo...two hours pass, and Johnny is doing some funky can-can with this broad and the crowd is jumpin' and swaying, and waltzing, and jivin' and the band is tootin' and boingin' and honkin' and clankin' and I'm sittin' there freakin' out and I grab my pack of smokes and head for the door. A hand grabs me. It's Johnny.
"Where ya going?"
"I'm going home."
"Why?'
"I need to get some sleep. Life will be much better if I get some sleep, Johnny."
"Can I have some pesos for some beer, at least?"
"I didn't come out for you're pleasure, Johnny. I'm going home."
"But, they won't let me stay if I don't buy a beer."
"I'm going home."
And I walk out.
I don't remember much but I do remember unlocking my door, pealing off my clothes and falling on my queen size. Sleep. Ah, sleep...those little slices of death. How I love them.
The following morning, I awake refreshed and after a good hot shower, dress and head for Cafe Central for a bowl of menudo and cuppa joe. There must be some freaking festival going on because the Plaza was so full of people and the streets where blocked off. Carnival rides were erected, an army of vendors selling namless messes from makeshift carts and there were a shitload of cops everywhere. At least five on each corner. Damn, it looked like German occupied France during WW II. So, I went to Bar Cabalitas and downed a caguama and yapped with my waiter friend Cholo, got a good buzz on. Thought of spending the afternoon at Banos Roma. Left the bar and as I was walking through the Plaza I ran into Johnny, whose eyes were as bloodshot as mine. We chatted. He apologized for last night. I invited him for a beer into Bar Buen Tiempo that was adjacent to the Plaza, but that didn't last long. He asked what I was my plans this afternoon and my answer was exactly this:
"Well, I'm going to finish my beer, then you and I are going to go back to my apartment and have hot fucking sex all afternoon."
We didn't finish our beers. Literally running to my place, only stopping for a hamburger and a coke, unlatched the key door flung open - slam - clothes flung off. Damn! What a hot body! Tall, thin, muscular, smooth and very dark. His cock was so thick and damn nice! No foreplay with this guy, Johnny flung me onto my bed onto my stomach, spit onto his hand and slammed - yeah, slammed is the right word - his cock up into me. I felt the shock straight up my spine. Thrusting and lunging, grabbing me under my shoulders thrusting wildly, Johnny fucked for a good thirty minutes before yanking his erection out and squirting his thick semen across my ass and back. I lay there for a bit gasping like a asphyxiating fish, dazed, eyes glazed...telling him and honestly meaning it that that had to be one of the best fucks I've gotten in a while. He gentle kissed my cheek, stroking my hair. Kissed my forehead, "Gracias." We then took a hot shower together, kissing as the steam swirled around us.
The rest of the afternoon was spent watching DVD's. We viewed The Fifth Element and Motorcycle Diaries. Hungry, we dressed and had rotisserie chicken at a corner restaurant. Only to return to the apartment to do it all over again. That boy really knows how to fuck. Wow. After the second round, Johnny explained he had to split and showered. I did the same and dressed, we walked to his street to his hotel. Tomorrow, unfortunately, he will be returning to Zacatecas. Figures...I finally meet someone that really turns me on and is not a junky, thief or weirdo and he's not going to hang around. Life is cruel. Well, we said our goodbyes and I watched as he walked down the street and I felt that ache in my heart that I haven't felt in a long time.
When will I meet that special someone? My other half? When will my time come? How many assholes must I wade through until I that point is reached. Will it ever be reached?

No comments: