Monday, November 05, 2007


Night brisk and clear and the fags were out in full force at least one was. I had invited him out for drinks because I don't like drinking alone - no civilized transient should if you ask me and you didn't but I'm telling you anyway. Sitting in a patio at The Tool Box a piss ass elegant joint with this eighteen year old gangsta I found living like a Night Hero in the cold concrete and he never been to fag bars right and and no experience with touched flesh of Fallen Angels either - but I wanted to have myself a time so early on I admits between polite chatter and casual silence I drop the fag bomb - wouldn't you?
Kid was cool with it and the beer flowed those delicious frosty Coronas and them Bud Lites - my constituent scoping out the digs cause his virgin ass and cock is on full alert. His sexy ass walk through the bar to the pissoir and as he pass fags lift their heads like animals sensing danger. We cut next door to the Briar Patch - the neighborhood joint - got inna fist fight there a few years back - but that's another blog, another time. Hob knob in the back patio with El Paso's elite homos - laughing drinking joking. A real character he and he seizes me up the same I reckon.
The kid smoothed out after a few Rum and Cokes and we both got lit like the Rabbit's Moon and fell into a pit of giggles. Some of the homegrown fags cruised my boy but he brushed them off like dust and we moved on - out in the street holding each other up from laughing so hard. Move on to Chiquita's - the rough bar where I warned him that he would see all his goof troop friends that are faggy in shadows but boy killers in the sun. Shit sure as shinola there were three gangstas sittin on the bench out side sucking on smokes so nasty - much backslapping and surprised 'What you doin' here's' amongst them and strong macho affirmations of heterosexuality - no one talked to me cause I am not there. I never am.
Enter said joint and the place is jumpin and order a pitcher of brew settle down at a table and have the best time in many a moon. My pal - that killer with a killer smile - has the bestest too and changes his lateral about queers. Jokes, raucous laughter and singalongs to the old school tunes - my buddy tries to hit on a corpulent lezbo and that starts off many a jokes. Tranny - wicked and insidious cruises my friend - but his hetro world won't isn't can't let her in. "It's time" - the swish shrills behind the bar - and we both stumble laughing smoking into the chilly night to my trap. My boy sleeps on the futon and I crash in my bed. What you think we're queer or somethin'?

No comments: