Saturday, July 05, 2008

Dirty deeds.


Decided to spend the evening wallowing in my own filth after the decision over Marlon - and doing it the best way I knew how. Swimming in caguama after caguama of booze. I sat in Bar Buen Tiempo and shortly after my arrival, I struck up a conversation with a tall Mexican Indian that sat a stool away from me who stated that his name was Javier.
The beer flowed as it should and we became lit - both meeting eventually by chance in the restroom and pushing me against the mildew stained tiled wall, Javier kissed me passionately while pulling out our erections and casually masturbating each other. That was until the security guard came in and told us to knock it off.
Javier and I joked and cooed and laughed the night away - cruising the few hot guys that sat around the warped mahogany bar. Across from me on the other side of the bar was a dark skinned, curly haired lad that kept winking and blowing kisses, so when he went to the jukebox to select a few songs, I worked my faggoty wiles and learned he just arrived from Acapulco and that his name was Jose Luis.
As the night progressed, the drunken flirting continued as both Javier and Jose Luis (On his way to the restroom.) took turns whipping out their erections under the bar letting me goose them or grinding their crotch against my back side. With the aid of other bar flies that entered, the men’s room became a freelance orgy of hard cocks and kissing mouths. I had to return to the bar to catch my breath.
That was - until he walked in.
Jet black straight hair parted down the middle, full lips with goatee, beautiful eyes and slim physic - I followed him into the mensroom like a good little faggot to check out his dry goods and walked out with a bottle of Kenneth Cole signature cologne for fifty pesos. I even invited him to share beer with Javier and I.
The guy - Ezra he said his name was - was loaded on speed but was so gosh darn adorable in a hippy air headed kind of way he just charmed the pants off of me. (Okay, that is later.)
For some odd reason, we three - Javier, Ezra, and I - walked the few blocks over to Bar Nebraska wherein Ezra became a wild eyed hard on of passion. Groping me and kissing me with such ardor one of the waiters told us to cool it - we just ignored the chilango midget and continued. That boy really turned me on!
So, eventually saying adios to Javier, Ezra and I hightailed it to my pad where we flung each other around the bed thrashing and moaning in the still of the night - best one night stand in many a moon.
Lying there after wards bathed in sweat and spunk, Ezra stated he had to split to be at work early the following morning - it already being 2:45am. We showered, got dressed and I walked him to the corner and shook hands just as Marlon came slinking around the corner literally out of no where.
After shifting silence and awkward glances, Marlon and I sat on the ledge of a crumbling building and talked. Hostile at first - but then it eased into a passionate plea from Marlon that I should take time with him. He stating that the gay life is difficult to transition into and that it will take time for him to become comfortable with it. He also stated that he does have an affection for me and would like to work things out - but slowly. I said I could deal with that and repaired to my apartment where we both lay on my bed casually embraced and discussed further his romantic interests concerning me.
“I’ve never met anyone remotely like you.” He said. “When I am with you, you make me feel good and smart - I can’t talk to anyone like I talk with you. All my other friends are either air-headed girls or guys that go on about beer and futbol. I really do like you.”
And so, this soft spoken and sincere banter went on until 5:30am - cigarette after cigarette as Angelo Badalamente wailed his dark jazz over my stereo. Eventually after a tight embrace, Marlon left and I returned to my flat. Lying in darkness, I pondered the prospects of a relationship with that boy - and the outcome if it do come - sounds positive…

2 comments:

mkf said...

two things:

1. i really wanna party with you sometime.

2. i really wanna bitch-slap some sense into you sometime.

kisses

LMB said...

1. I think that would be...interesting.

2. Get in line.