Saturday, March 28, 2009

Visited my friend Saul. He lives in the Old Colonias. Walking through the north-west side of Tijuana, that area favors anything for sheer poverty and filth. The sidewalks are garbage strewn and cracked, sad beat people shit in the street, rummage and eat from steaming mounds of rubbish, entrepreneurs cover all corners cooking up hideous, stinking messes of food that they sell to passerby. Old men blink in the sun, prostitutes look furtive and sad and the dark brown loin of the sleeping pimp swells rotting in syphilis.
As evening fell, Saul and I both were bored and I came up with the idea of visiting every bar we could and at each bar take a shot of tequila and move on to the next bar. We got pretty ripped up. Saul and I stumbled down Calle Primera, home to many seedy bars and whorehouses.
Ambivalent transvestite hookers drifted under yellow street lamps, eyes bright with methamphetamine, lean against outcroppings of crumbling red brick walls, talk in silent, catatonic gestures, frescoes of delicate depravity, flat two dimensional howls drift into the night: “Orale! Joselito! Carlos!”
Stagnant patter of commerce: “See the show. Naked lady.”
“Nice girl, meester?”
A hideous soiled mouth blows smoke rings into the night, “Wanna fuck me, baby?”
Saul and I went into the bar Kin-kle, a tacky queer joint in the Red Zone with a big over stuffed bullhead above red metal double swinging doors where guys would show you their erections for a beer. In the dark alcove booths of Kin-kle, drunk and horny, Saul and I made out under the watchful eye of a waiter with a hard on. Patrons passed us with indifference as I masturbated Saul to a climax under the table, his lanky body entwined with mine.
Later that night, Saul and I committed crimes against nature in the Hotel Coliseo, finding myself lying on my stomach with Saul on top thrusting into me, boy did I get the better end of the deal - slapslapslap - went his brown hips against my white ass. Lean arms wrapped around my torso and neck. My back is bitten passionately. My face pressed against the pillow - I feel Saul’s hot breath against my left ear as he gets closer to his climax. Closed my eyes and with clenched teeth felt his hot semen squirt up into me. Afterwards we shared a joint, our shoulders touching under the covers. Saul mumbled that he had to go and I watched as he covered his smooth brown frame with his well-worn clothes. After he left, I dressed listening to the whore earning her rent down the hall. At the corner, we shook hands and Saul went to do whatever Saul had to do.
Walking up from that cesspool of Coahuila - the Red Light District, Zona Norte, ignorant asshole - I turn the corner into Plaza Santa Cecilia accosted by screaming queers on all sides - and, man, they were out in force tonight - when a truckload of Tijuana fuzz gang fucks me.
Encircled by these menacing black uniformed stormtroopers, the little fat one asks where am I going and before I can answer barks for my identification. Tall, smooth cop explains in English - now get this: “We had a report of a white American that fits your description of buying drugs here in the plaza.”
“My description?”
Si, senor - light hair, glasses, black clothes. May I have permission to search your person?”
Why not? You’re hot. So, up against the adobe wall and goosed - asked if I ever take drugs.
Never. Never? Never.
“We are just doing our job, senor - we are here to protect el turistas like you.” Says hot cop, giving me his One Adam 12 production as he empties my pockets, placing items on the filthy concrete. Opens wallet fat with peso notes all the colors of the rainbow.
Can kiss that wad goodbye, I thought. However, the troopers took nary centavo one and let me be with a cuidado and roared off in their Keystone Cops paddy wagon.
Casually lit a cigarette and walked into the darkness - teeming with the perverse and sexual predators, the thumpthumpthump of the queer bars rattling in my skull. Cute Aztec Indian lad smiles hand out for the soft touch. I drop a fist full of coins into his calloused hand. Have always been a sucker for a pretty face. Stopped in a cantina and downed two quick beers - nasty hooker cooch eying me and I give her the leave me the fuck alone back.
Shuffled back to Carlos’ trap on case that my stomach was aching. Hope it ain’t ulcers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crazy good writing.

LMB said...

KRUG: Thanks, mang...

Anonymous said...

You sure can write!

Unknown said...

I go to TJ all the time also. I also like it sleezy and dirty so I walk down constitution under the arch towards the border where it really gets seedy. My friend refused to go any farther and turned back saying you are crazy but thats ok my turn on was raging. Met this guy walking past he stopped and ask me in broken english what I was liked he could arrange it. I told him what I liked and he grins and says " foot fetish" OK. How many guys you want. I said three OK he says follow me. Scared as I have ever been I follow him to this seedy hotel. We see the manager at the gate and I have to pay a visitors fee of $5 bucks. We go to his room and he says how do you want to do this. I said I will lie down and you and your friends just walk on me easy and put your sneakers and feet in my face I like domination and humiliation. OK he says how much you pay.
Being wise I answer all the money I have on me. I show him my wallet which had $84.00 dollars in it. He grins and say ok get on the floor and I will be right back. Fear has my hormones raging never been so excited. I could be getting beat up soon are fulfilling a wild fantasy. After 10 minutes he walks back in. Followed by 2 teenagers wear old sneakers grinning down at me. They all stepped up on me and slowly subjected me to the wildest trampling I have ever received. As I was leaving the lady manager who was some old street prostitute stops me and... through and interpreter say she know why I was there and in the future I was to see her for all my fetish needs. She has lots of young men working for her. WOW. Believe it or night this is a true story.