Monday, March 01, 2010

It's a Matter of Economics, You Understand...

Well, it seems that fate - my bitter enemy - has forced my hand and I will be returning to the land of doe-eyed sexually charged pickpockets and cooing Amazonian transvestite hookers.
After dredging through four long arduous months of self debasement - it now comes to pass that I can not afford to live in this country - I got high standards, you nosey bitches, just try to follow me on this, okay?
I received a transmission from the Lords Of Social Security that they will be decreasing my benefits to 666.00 a month in lieu of paying for Medicare - something I don't even use. So, the wheels are set, Wednesday I will hop over the border and see if old Maria - that beautiful hag - has any digs for rent in my old building. It doesn't really matter - though it is a virtual warzone over there - I will file a report from the frontlines for your flabby asses. I guess I can continue there in this novel writing fiasco that I have been suckered in to, also. If not...well, hey....I'll just go on living, I guess....

No comments: