Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Swirling Mocha

I didn’t sleep well last night. As I lay in bed, I kept replaying the events of the previous evening. This guy I had met at the cafe had seemed very innocent. I figured he came from a conservative family with a religious background. His dogged insistence that all men were incapable of controlling themselves spoke of more than religious conservatism. It made me wonder if he had been abused. Raped? I saw how the older men of the cafe looked at him. Was that it, that he’d been sexually traumatized?
But then there was a blowjob.
No. That isn’t quite right. It wasn’t a blowjob. It was an attack of my cock. He went at it with such ferocity, it honestly scared me at first. But as I lay in bed thinking about it, I couldn’t help myself from getting hard.

No comments: