Sunday, January 14, 2018

what's what

I am not a quitter. I refuse to be. Shit, I made it this far and I am still kicking. Certainly, it was a dire and incapacitating setback when an entire year of planning and waiting blows up in your face, you could imagine my dismay. Or perhaps not. If half y'all sucked dick as much as you sucked in your stomachs in selfies you wouldn't be so bitter and alone. I, in contrast, am not bitter. I not only adhere to the chaos of fate, but relish in it. I accept everything with equal apathy. My resolve has never been stronger. I have noticed that airfares at an affordable rate ($270) are being offered from San Francisco to Cambodia beginning in April. A quick flight to connect San Diego to San Francisco is only $38. I will attempt this secondary venture; remaining and saving in this squalid, windowless room I inhabit…
And yet, temptation raises it’s spiteful, insidious head. TEMPTATION!!! Such an ugly word. There are three apartments here in Tijuana I have my eye on - two downtown and one out on the beach. All three running for $250 each. Sigh. I truly need to stay focused and keep on track... but that is the obtuse predicament, in lieu of last year, I'm becoming quite weary of living in rented rooms and out of my suitcase. I want my own home...

No comments: