Friday, March 23, 2007

Novel in Larval State.

Dear Loyal Readers,

The time has come. Many of you whome have been reading my blog BORROWED FLESH have commented that I should edit it into book form and publish it. Over the last few months I have been doing just that - It is complete with more information, wacky anecdotes, travel tips, and loads of pictures I have taken during that period.

I am asking you, The Reader to step up and assist me in publishing this novel. I have acquired a company that cheaply puts out 1500 copies for the small price of $850. I need your assistance to hit the April 9th deadline.

If you, The Loyal Reader could mail a donation of $20 or more to the address below within a self addressed envelope - I will personally send you an autographed copy hot of the presses. If you ever wanted to do one cool thing in your life, this is it...

Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,

Luis Blasini

Please address all envelopes, money orders and checks to...

Luis Blasini
1255 Imperial Ave. Suite 120-119
San Diego, CA
92101

1 comment:

monsoux said...

Hey, mister. I am a bit late to follow all my rss. Could I wire the money?