Thursday, November 25, 2004

Gobble.


It's Thanksgiving and I'm working. At least I'm working with James. He's this new hire from Minnesota; your tall, dark, and Holy God handsome farm boy. He looks a lot like Tom Welling from "Smallville". He's the new eye candy for the girls here. I don't particularly want to have sex with him, but he was in a dream I had the other night. In the dream, I was joking with him about giving me a kiss. (I had in fact done that once with him. His brother had received an extra copy of a free GameCube game and James said that he would give me a copy. I said I was so happy I could kiss him. James smiled and said, "Bring it on.") In the dream, he did kiss me. I was expecting just a quick peck but I soon felt his tongue slide between my lips and then that thick tongue went deep.
In the dream, it lasted only a few seconds and I was shocked that he actually did this. Him not being queer or nothin'. I pleaded to him for another one. He just laughed and said no. That's all I remember. Sitting here at my computer terminal, I'm looking at the back of his head and wondering if he really is a great kisser.
Well, at least we shared a free turkey dinner in the cafeteria together. I kept looking at his long hands and long feet...I couldn't concentrate on my mashed potatoes!
I am racked by an uncontrolled fit of lust and passion!


No comments: