Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Monkey Business.

After spending two plus hours at the cineplex with a boat load of screaming kids and their beat plump mothers taking in Ironman, I thought it was time for a drink. On the City bus ran into an old friend - well, an acquaintance really - and we hit a few bars downtown. All were sad dead museums - except for this one small local pub with the odd moniker of Po-po's.
Wall to wall bums, ex-cons, junkies, illegal aliens, skanks, bull dykes, burrocho's and hustlers filled the dingy low ceiling tavern. Goddam! I liked it. After taking a seat at the rickety metal tables with plastic lawn chairs downed several pitchers of cerveza, feelin' pretty good I walked next door and ordered two mouthwatering burritos puerco. Sitting in a booth waiting for his order was a fine Mexican man in tight black clothes showing off his innerestin' physique that I had noticed swaggering in the bar earlier. Struck up a conversation and since he was shit faced drunk - man hit me up for paid sex after he gave me a slobbery kiss on the cheek. I told him I'd consider it while he smiled rubbing his engorged organ. I was impressed enough to buy the guy a beer, though and returned to the bar with two sizzling burritos that my friend and I consumed voraciously.
After that freak show, we wobbled the two blocks to the bar San Antonio Mining Company and were shocked to find that we were the only patrons. It was only 5:30 in the afternoon ferthecrissakes!! Then this paraplegic stumbled in with his short muscular boy in tow. The midget began talking too me in slurred paragraphs of intoxication from countless coke and rums going on and on about how fine he was and even had the audacity to curl up his arm make a muscle and kiss it. Jeez! After that I became catty with him and he shut up.
Feeling the alcohol ten fold I began chatting with another drunk - a red eyed shiny faced Mexican that kept smiling at me, cute Indian type - and he wound up sucking my cock in the mensroom - my friend, who I guess thought we were an item - became irate and split. Like I never had any interest in his unappetizing person. Fucking fags.
Fuck 'em all, squares on all sides.
Trudged back to J-Town and relaxed the rest of the afternoon at Banos Roma. Lounging seductively in my cubicle smoking a cigarette amid the grunts and squeals of random broken lust and the smell of semen sweat and mildew, I had the opportunity at a three way with two locals. One skinny guy stood at my door - naked - holding a conversation about this fantastically amazing taco shop that he owned and how I should visit it. To shut him up I sucked his cock. With the door still open, the handsome beefy guy across from me sat there and watched until his angst got the best of him - he shyly crossed over to us. With both in my cubicle, door closed and the 'funfest' began. Beefy guy shot his ass up on tippy toes like an aroused cat as skinny slapped on a jimmy and plowed that fucker. Grunting and panting, Beefy came to a climax as I jacked him off - splattering white goo all over me hand. Beefy cleaned up and left but skinny - well he wasn't finished and turned that fucker in my direction. Changing condoms, skinny pressed me standing against the stained green tiled wall and jabbed his fucker in deep - drilling like a jack hammer biting up my back delicate brown hands caress my torso. Skinny squirted in deep and we sat there butt naked smoking a Lucky.
Shaking hands I bid him adios - got dressed - and walked over to Bar Buen Tiempo for three quick beers. Ran into an old friend I haven't seen in a coon's age - Rene - and we chatted it up for a couple of hours. Exhausted from the heat and the bath house, I got Rene's number and returned home to sleep and dream of merry melodies with Cab Calloway...

2 comments:

mkf said...

you know, sometimes i think it really doesn't matter what city you're in--you carry your universe around with you.

LMB said...

Yes, I carry it in a brown paper bag.