Thursday, August 21, 2014

sex is a pain in the ass

Yo muy caliente, guero. You make me very hot.” He rubbed his forehead against mine, smiled broadly. “Te amo.”
His body was warm like an animal and I felt a soft tingle in my stomach and I say, “I love you, too.”
We remove our clothes. There was a musk smell from his drooping, brown nuts. He brought out a little tin of Vaseline he carried in his hip pocket because he confided how he used to fuck tourists for money and in habit he had always carried it. I took the tin and rubbed Vaseline on his cock feeling it jump in my hand like a frog, he stood there teeth bared, gasping...“Vuelvete y aganchete, guero”...I turned around and bent over, hands braced on knees and let myself go limp inside as he slides it in. I could see out through a little dusty window the junk filled, back yard and the setting sun on the tiled roofs like bits of silver paper, and when I spurt the world seemed to stretch out and then snap back pulling my eggs together and I am spurting out, silver spots boil in front of my eyes and the window blacks out.

No comments: