Friday, January 21, 2005

Down.


I am so sad. I cannot connect with anyone. The loneliness eats away at me like a stomach full of maggots. Everyone here is so odd and I can't relate. Like polarized magnets. I want to go home. Hrumph...home? I have no home. For ten years I've had no home. For ten years I have floated on an unhealthy current unable to find a safe harbor. I feel like I am in a diving bell, hitting the bottom of a black sea...cables severed.
My only course of action is to write my way out.

2 comments:

monsoux said...

It's a good way out. Connections are not always what we think we want them to be. You connect to others through your differences, as well as through your resemblances. For that matter, if it matters, I connect to you, whether you feel it or not and I do have a feeling we are two worlds apart. So, my advice, take your time to be, to just be. Does this make any sense? Too philosophical? Maybe. But I do hope you'll feel better. You are the one who writes. (and I like that)

katehopeeden said...

Hey, sorry that you are feeling down... you should know that there are people out here who do care about you! You and I aren't that far away, if you need a friend shoot me an email katehopeeden@hotmail.com
take care and feel better soon!
~Kate