Sunday, January 09, 2005

Everday is like Sunday.


Sunday in Tucson. It has been a while since I lived in a city that didn't wake up until noon on Sundays. Nothing opens until one o'clock here on Sunday! Bleh! Primavera gives everyone the boot at seven in the morning. So, chat with some fellow hobos...oh wait, gotta tell you this:
Seems we's gots some closeted fags among us! Was taking a shower this morning and a real cute "hillbilly" looking white boy came in. Long, tall, and baby smooth. Shaggy shoulder-length hair, goatee. Real nice hairless little bubble booty! And muscles for weeks! Was checking each other out discreetly whilst lathering up. Nice dick. Then old turtle-shaped coot waddles in and acts as cockblocker. Why, oh why, must you ugly fat bastards always go OUT of your way to fuck things up for us more fabulously fortunate? Why?! So, said hillbilly shyly compose himself and exits the shower, head lowered in shame and Catholic guilt. Well, as I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair, old turtle-puss starts tweaking his sad and pathetically wee organ while standing opposite to me. I stared straight at him and said, "If you even look at me again, you worthless pile of shit, I'll snap your fucking neck. Understand?"
He whirled around and started soaping his nether regions more candidly. I left feeling rather macho.
Went downtown and had breakfast at Jack in the Box, looked through the classifieds for work (Lots!), and then went to the El Con Mall and saw Flight of the Phoenix (Eh.) and then snuck in to see White Noise (Ugh.). What was Beetlejuice thinking!?
Tomorrow I get all dolled up in my corporate drag and scourer this desert metropolis for means of employment.
Odale!

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Honey im confused why you doing this?
Why you running all over the country?
Wheres the family?

LMB said...

Ryan: It's a Karoac thing. When you're older you may understand. Or it may just be that I am nuts!

No, you see, kids, I HAD to leave Tijuana. The way I was living, I don't think I would have lasted to much longer.

And, yes, aren't communal showers just yummsies?

Chox said...

They are, they are...communal showers are hot. I admit it. Sometimes I just get prudish...maybe I should just get over it?