Monday, January 10, 2005

Bling-bling!


I am so fucking fabulous; I can't stand it myself! The first joint I walk into I got a job today as a Front Desk Agent at a Best Western Hotel and at a pretty good pay rate, I might add. The boss was a handsome Hindu hottie and we clicked together very easily. Click-click-click! You see, I wasn't always like this, oh I mean I've always been visually stunning, but I never had such good luck at finding a job so quick! It's usually 'Meet me in the bathroom in five minutes' or 'Please lay on that couch...face down.' Gettin' a job was always hard work. But I always seemed to come out smilin'!
Yes, little steps...little steps. Next, save some cash, rent my Barbie Dream apartment, hobnob with the local queer sect and I'm in like Flynn, daddy-o's! And on that, visited their "club zone" here along 4th Street over by the University. Lot's of Alternative danceterias.
Found a gay bar, but didn't go in. I should of though, I haven't fallen in love for three whole days and I'm just itchin' fer some action!
This really is a tranquil little town. I hope the fags here aren't standoffish self-centered bitches like in California or condescending snooty queens like in New York City. And I hope they can handle a free thinkin' artsy fartsy manic depressive boy-toy film director with lotsa sass!
I passed a used car dealership and saw a black Ford convertible for $2300. Perhaps a phone call to mumsie is in order. Mothers can be so understanding.
Well, this blog is getting pretty scatterbrained. Tell me, do you really miss all that filth I used to write about back in Borrowed Flesh? It's really hard to read those passages, all that shit that I put myself through. But, then again I don't regret any of it. In my silver years, I can look back and recollect the crazy times I had. And that blog only covers, what, four months...I lived in Tijuana for almost seven years! But, I may go back to visit...at least I can do that. I kind of miss my friends. All horny bastards! But, I love 'em.
Perhaps, one day when I am obnoxiously famous and rich, I shall publish these journals under the title My Ass for the World to Kiss.

3 comments:

ReverendVelvet said...

Keep it cumming... err coming. If the novel is half as rivetting as the blog... instant hit. Quick, get a literary agent.

katehopeeden said...

Ok, so if I get fired, you'll be hearing it since I have spent the entire (work) day reading your blog from the first entry -borrowed flesh-... wow! incredibly addicting. I linked a couple of friends and they found it just as intriguing as I did. Anyway, MAJOR congrats on your job and good luck!!! I think you'll be fine..

~Kate

Ryan said...

Hey sexy I will get your new blog link tomorrow and take the old one away!