Saturday, June 07, 2008

lone.

Photobucket
Had a dinner date at 5:30pm with good friend Scott Goodgame and his girl, Yulan. However, Scott botched it by being ripping drunk for the past three days and was pretty gone by time Yulan and I found him lying in a filthy vacant house. Too bad - wanted to treat the two for a fancy-schmancy dinner on account that Monday the two will be moving from El Paso to the wilds of Wisconsin and to better pastures. Had to settle for the buffet at Golden Corral. Man, I tell you there were some obese heavyweights at that restaurant wolfing down the grub hand over fist.
After saying solemn goodbyes, hopped a taxi and shot back to Mexico where I had a kinda date with this cat Eduardo - I say kinda because it was set up enthusiastically by that Mexican yentle Rosie, the barmaid at Buen Tiempo.
I hate set up dates - rather have chaos take its course, you know. So, I roll in three hours late and give a performance of sorries and pardons for my tardiness. Eduardo seemed to be somewhat perturbed but I couldn't give a rat's ass - I just ordered a beer and smeared on the charm.
After Rosie got off work, the three of us went to a crappy male strip joint and I acted like a complete cold fucker to Eduardo just to drop the subtle hint that I ain't interested. So, I got drunk too and after the first tired stripper we strolled over to that new joint I like called Noas.
Once there I was hit on by a hottie and Rosie and Eduardo sat sullen and looked down their noses at my trick - fuck them both! I am a free person and I am not interested in Eduardo's faggoty unattractive person. I would really have liked to spend time with the hottie - Daniel Santos, he says his name was - even though he was drunk and confided he lived on the streets. (I sure can pick 'em, right?)
After the disco closed and saying goodnight to Rosie, I walked Eduardo to the corner of 16th de Septembre and Avenida Francisco Villa where in, now get this, Eduardo all of a sudden was moving to Monterrey. Idiot! Does he think I am some sappy queer that will plead for his forgiveness and the comfort of his embracing busom? I just shook his hand and bid him a safe journey and cut home.
Why do these bitches think it is so easy to switch love on and off? I got to get to know the fool first and then maybe - just maybe - I might want to be with him an a serious level. But then again - I like to be alone - I have more kicks that way...

No comments: