Sunday, June 15, 2008

Rinkadinkadoo!

My life - like the undulating balls of an ancient pedophile - swing in odd directions.
In a wacky fit of strangulating depression, just a few days ago I was all up on selling all my shit and hitting the road like some cock sucking Kerouac character, by God. However, the past two days have been a literal joy.
After months - months, goldarnit! - of spending my time alone and paranoid in one homeless shelter after another, of doing nothing but waiting. Waiting for something to happen. And it has.
To put it simply - I have been enjoying myself. Coming into another form, changing, metamorphosing into a better and more caring person. And I tell you - I like it. I like me!
The last two days have been hanging out with friends - not alone as my usual old self prefers - but with characters I like - going to the movies and clubs and bars with them and actually prefering thier company over solitude. All that shit you fucks take for granted. Ahhhh - so nice.
I have made a acquaintance with an old friend named Enrique R. and he is just so cool, you dig what I mean? We have been drinking together, dancing at The Closet Club, and just having the most interesting conversations. He is all I need in a friend. And through him I have been meeting others like him - no more junkies and thieves and male prostitutes and conniving losers. Perhaps this positive path that I am on will set me straight - become the person I used to be and liked before I left Los Angeles and became an expat.
Well - cool. Tonight Enrique and I along with Jorge and Rosie are attending the Chihuahua State Fair and it promises to be a real hoot. Will write a report manana...

1 comment:

mkf said...

good to hear--just don't get too goddam happy.