Thursday, June 05, 2008

Hola, mis Amigos!

I have been slacking at this blog - I know, I know. But I have been face first in editing, re-editing, writing and screaming at in desperation my book. True, I have been going out - doing the usual crap that I usually do...crappy. But, for the most part I have been writing.
Why for the re-write when I had so gloatingly stated that publication was just around the corner?
"Too wacky." Was one publications critique.
"More pages." Another letter stated.
"More descriptive."
And so on. So, with wine bottle on one side and joints on the other - I have been pounding away unrelentlessly at that fucker. The book I mean.
Private life - in a nut shell? Been trolling Bar Buen Tiempo, been breaking a couple of hearts, taking rent boys home at wee hours of the night. What do you want me to say?
So, shaddap and settle down - I'll try to post more often. Though that book has been draining me literately - I will try harder...

No comments: