Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sassy Bitches.

The surf crashed against the sand under a clear blue sky. A chopper festival was in full swing so the streets where congested with noisy hogs. I sat under a palapa as a few feet from me a group of tramps - Lost Island Angels - argued and drank the morning away - passing the Jim Beam back and forth at 9am. If yer gonna do it - do it, I reckon.
I sat there like I was saying pondering the immediate future - which always got me in a funk. I have learned to control my depression somewhat - but like them waves they just keep coming and coming in a merciless progression.
Walked along the sand and sat on the rocks smoking a Lucky watching the swimmers and the splashers - the beautiful sun tanned people. Two Latin guys were knocking a ball back and forth when they hit it over to me.
"Wanna play?" Asked the short one.
Both were jaw dropping gorgeous - 'Sure, why not?'
David and Angel they introduced themselves and have been residents of Key West for two years now. After wearing ourselves out playing ball - we three sat on beach towels, drinking Pepsi's, and shot the shit. They told me their story and I related mine.
"Man," Angel said big smile, "That shit sounds crazy! How can anyone live like that?"
How indeed.
Both were gay and lovers and had invited me to an afternoon of cocktails at a local watering hole called La Te Da. Being Saturday afternoon the place was packed with all types of sordid faggotry - pretty boys fluttered posing to invisible mirrors, pot bellied sugar daddies chased them in stylized ballets of wanton lust, bull dykes hooked hips with chicks all to the thumping rhythm of techno and top 40.
Several of The Couples friends started crawling in - Rick, thuggish dressed queen all mouth and sassy innuendos, black Mark who had a taste for white meat, Old Man Doug who hung around the youngsters to cling on to his dissipating youth - all in all a smooth cast of characters.
The rum flowed and the light laughter continued and all became lightly toasted when David started getting touchy feely with me under the eye of his beau. Angel assured me in whispering confidentiality that their relationship was 'open'.
It was at that time late in the afternoon, that David came up with the swell idea of going to the Blue Marlin Hotel and 'party'. All three of us laughing drunk at this point - I thought he must be joking.
Stopping off at the liquor store for a fifth of Popov, we checked into the hotel and I must admit this right now as a confessional to whoever is Holier Than Thou - that these two where god damn sex freaks. As soon as the door to the room was closed, and the bottle passed - I was flung onto the queen size and groped and fondled with licking gliding tongues. We three hurriedly got undressed, stroking stiff cocks and sucking perking nipples.
"You like to get fucked?", David breathed.
"Yeah." I gasped.
Lying me on my back - David put my feet up onto his shoulders - spitting into his hand he lubed his short fat cock and then shoved it in. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeezus! Angel kneeled over my chest and skull fucked my mouth as David thrusted into me. The bed boinged and pinged as we thrashed and rolled about. A few wonderful minutes pass when Angel mutters, "Let me tag that for a bit." Flips me over onto my knees, straddles behind, giving my florescent white as a slap and shoves his long skinny dick in. Thwap!thwap!thwap!thwap! Angel bangs the bajeebus outta me as I can feel his erection thicken and poom! with a quick gasp he squirts hot semen into me. David kisses Angel with such passion, stroking his glistening still hard cock. "Finish him up, baby.", Angel breathes. Again, flipped onto my back, David reenters and with long hard strokes empties his scrotum into me. I came to a knee shivering climax with Angel's helping hand.
We three lay on the rumpled sheets - David and I sharing a smoke.
"So", David asks, "You gonna stay in Key West?"
"Nah." I said taking a drag. "My Time/Space is somewhere else. But, I tell you guys - I'm glad I met ya."
Angel laughs, "What are you a sailor? A bitch in every port?"
Indeed.
We shower, walk outside, shake hands, hug - say our goodbyes. As I walked up Duval St. I started thinking of what to do next - what's the plan. Well, through advice of an old ghost I have decided to seek refuge somewhere in Florida - perhaps Tampa, St. Petersburg, or Ft. Lauderdale - save my SSI checks for a few months and retire in Puerto Rico. I really must finish that book - now that I have found out how easy it is to get published and sold through Amazon.com.
I may have a published book, yet...

3 comments:

Awen said...

Luis, I have no idea who's been making you guys cross paths with me lately, but it's in perfect timing and place. I love a new window with such an amazing vista. Thank you for the crossed roads.

Taking the opportunity of the comment, Florida's apparently doing your own road good. Many delicious crossings. ;)

Vadim Vadim said...

Wow... At some point I thought Henry Miller has risen from the dead and he's now gay ;) Nice story

LMB said...

AWEN:Thank you - pleasure is all mine.

VADIM VADIM: Hahaha! Thanks! If Henry Miller was alive today - he'd probably punch me...