Thursday, May 03, 2012

A Ticket is Bought.

I have waited two years for this bus. Two long, insidious years and I finally ripped myself free of these domestic shackles and chartered a fare back west. I won't bore you with the details of the long, monotonous trip - hell, just read previous posts on similar voyages - they're all the same.
Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, I am en route back to California. Why? How the fuck would I know. You want to try to figure it out with me? Of course you do. That is why you are here. I can tell you this though, I have finally stepped into full on insanity and the best part of it is - I'm planning to write about it in painful accuracy. So, tally-ho!

2 comments:

BRAINSHAVE said...

Well, California welcomes you back. Whiskey and Lucky Strikes soon.

LMB said...

I look forward to it, buddy!