Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year, New You.

Greeting Citizens!
Damn what a year. And I can truly say just that: what a fucking year!
Got outta bed, bleary eyed and dangerous, showered and dragged my ass across the border before the sun came up. The blast of cold winter wind freezing the tips of my pink ears and dripping nose. It being a holiday, I walk to work for the bus schedule in this burg is all fucked up.
Work dragged as it does and doubleplus so because I was sad of the flop with William the couple of nights before and that put your Reporter in a funk. My heart burned like a solar flare. Even when hot boitoy/dishwasher Salvador R. (Sally to his closest friends) said I could take nude photos of his chiseled and rock hard form in the company restroom for a late Christmas present didn't raise my spirits it was time to pack it in. (Thanks Sal.) Man I was one depressed cowboy. I love him so much and I hate him, too. Being New Year's Eve I want to spend the night with him but I was sure I would never see him again, but sure as Elton John is a prissy overpaid faggot, William Wiggins shows up at my job and during a touching and moving moment straight out of a Mexican novella he apologizes for being a selfish ass last Thursday. He confesses his feelings for me are true and that his emotions are deep and sincere.
I love you, God.
Well, after work, the boy and I make haste to J-town and my pad and rest up before the nights festivities. Decide to play it cool and not plan anything. One thing we agree on, no gay bars. No need to be pestered and harassed by a gang of bitter petty queers trying to pry between us. He and I want to take this slow and see how this little experiment runs. Allreet? So, for the next few hours we are curled up in each others arms like hibernating snakes and around nine at night we get ready and hit Centro Juarez for a night of Whoop-Whoop! Man, William look so fucking hot, he was turning heads walking down the street.
Well, we get there and it's a fucking ghost town. Buy a pack of Lucky Strikes for me and Marlboro's for him and the first place we hit is La Cruda a cool little bar where the caguamas are cheap and the clientele are laid back. Knocked back a few and shot some pool with the locals, joked with the waiter Pablo, an old friend from my long dead junk days. The bar closes, right, so the hottie, Estefan, that William was playing pool with invites us over to Virginia's, but I decline because I was looking for a friend that flew in from Puerto Rico at the Kentucky Bar on the main drag. Are you paying attention? There will be a quiz afterwards. Bitch.
Well, didn't find no one at Kentucky Bar but did get some cool party hats and clakkers and stumbled over to Virginia's for the rest of the night and where William and I brought in the New Year. Met some cool bi-sex guys, took a ton of photos, drank a good share of al-kee-hall and boogied with fat and nasty strippers, flashing silver teeth and stretch marks. Beautiful.
Eventually, the club closed and William and I stumbled down the dark piss and vomit splattered sidewalks to my apartment were we sat and talked more. He is very serious in this relationship and exploring homosexuality and doing it with me. He loves me, he says and would die rather than see me hurt. Brought me to fucking tears, ya'll. To tears.
So we retired to bed and after a good fuck in the ass by a highly energetic twenty-one year old we snuggled down into a blissful and contented sleep.

3 comments:

LMB said...

Happy New Year Katie, you've been here from day one. Thank you.

Hermes said...

You fall in love literally as often as I change my knickers.

Happy New Year Guero!

katehopeeden said...

Happy New Year Katie, you've been here from day one. Thank you.
It's been my pleasure.
You are like a book that never ends and that I can't put down :)
~K