Monday, July 09, 2007


I'm drunk as a skunk while writing this so fuck all you haters.
Slept most of the day but awoke to the suprise that there was no water in my flat - gotta love living in a third world country. Walked over in the simmering heat to my favorite cafe, La Patio and scarfed down some enchiladades pollo and they was good. Demetrio - that hottie beyond words was in the bar watching the futbol game and invited me in for drinks. After I ate - I took him up and Demetrio and I among his paraplegic neighbor drank several caguamas of Corona. Getting pretty ripped we stumbled over to Bar D.F. and played pool. Had a good time until some snatch showed up and took all of of Demetrio's attention. "I love pussy." Was his excuse. You go on boy - you go on.
As the night progressed - I talked with Demetrio's neighbor - who's name I can not pronounce - and was well versed in the cinema arts so we had lots to talk about as Demetrio chased cunt. Other friends showed up and we all got rip roaring drunk - as I am of this writing - and Demetrio showed his true colores. Again the more he became intoxicated the more loathsome he become and that is pretty damn despicable when your close friends say shit at which they did.
He even did a striptease to salsa witch disgusted every one except me - coz he's hot.
Things got real festive when Mexico won the futbol match against Paraguay. But as all good things all came to an end. As Victor a chick and some dude went to Las Pulgas dance club - I opted for home and slept a drunken sleep.

No comments: