Thursday, July 12, 2007

Well, what was done is done.
Last night said goodbye to Daniel, Victor, Felipe and others. Sat with the lot in Bar Patio drinking caguamas and watching the futbol match of Mexico against Uruguay. The sad truth about leaving - and it is something that I really must do - is for the first time in all my travels of leaving a city - I will genuinely be missed.
A ver...Today got my check and after the last time eating a fabulous carne sada burrito at Azteca's in centro San Diego, I wasted time and saw this film 1408. Spooky but corny. Had John Cusack in it and it was all right. Returned to Tijuana in the blistering heat, packed my gear and as of this writing waiting to cross the frontier to catch the 10:45pm Greyhound to El Paso - will be arriving around 5pm thereabouts local time.
Sigh.

No comments: