Saturday, December 29, 2007

Foul and black have been my mood lately. Today doubly so. Rolled out of my bunk cold and hacking up ectoplasm in wrenching fits, shuffle to the fetid bathroom and take a cold shower under the watchful eye of the aging queer.
Spend the better part of the morning with Enrique and Marco, those fucking pretty boys - light patter of conversation amid sips of cheap coffee. After lunch - ghastly hamburger served with smelly something topped in ugh - I have a cold Steel Reserve beer with some youth from Colombia named Oscar and this handsome ex con I have been flirting with lately named Eddie. Us three stood in the shadow of the Petco Stadium downing beer macho yaps of pussy and the tolerance of jotos - mainly me. So, when the beers are gone - Oscar splits and Eddie flatly states that he needs to be serviced in the worst way and if I am obliged to help him. Yeah, sure. Wouldn't you?
So, we high tail it over to the sixth floor of a swanky hotel where I know there is a banos solo and the freakin' door locks. A God send really. Once in there, pants are yanked down - "Let's see whacha got, Louie." - big Cheshire Cat grin on his part, and I suck that fucker like a champ. He squirms and moans at getting his nuts blown. Spicy! So after three years being locked up I get a mouthful of thick goo and we shake hands and he says thanks.
Down at street level we both race over to get a haircut and the trim looks absolutely fabulous, you bitches! Eddie splits after that and I return to Vinnies and I ain't feelin' it, you know what I mean. I have been so angry lately. And I know why. I am stuck here. I have to get these warrants cleared before I can get a passport - and I want to go! go! go!
Where? I hear Miami is nice this time of year. Want to use that as my springboard to Puerto Rico and all points south...

No comments: