Friday, December 28, 2007

Navidad was a hobo hullabaloo - out in front of the 40 million dollar Petco Park hundreds of tramps ate, drank, and were merry. Several churches fed delicious homemade vittles - the best was the black Baptist Church, there soul food was downright amazing.
Smoked a gigantic Cuban cigar courtesy of a Hell's Angel and ate chocolate covered cherries handed out with yule tide cheer with my two handsome friends eres Espania - Enrique and Marco. Later that night as Marco stroked his erection under his coverings, wrapped in another blanket idle hands took care of Enrique under that crystal clear moon. My fingers sticky from his holiday goodness.
Next day, wobbled bloated like an engorged tick from all the eatin'. Lie in bed playing someone else's GameBoy. Felt tired and slothful but as usual up to no good.
Following morning up before the birds had time to brush their teeth to be whisked off to Los Angeles for a prescription scam - made a hunnert dollars though. Now I think I really need to leave the country before the axe comes down.
I don't know if it's just me - but the fucking fags are flying out of the closet at Vinnies. It's a homo Renaissance - but all is well, it takes the edge off. Flirting again with the indigenous tramps - oh, naughty me...

No comments: