Monday, December 31, 2007

The night was cold and bitter - my mood exactly. To alleviate I wondered out to talk to the boys. Found them shit faced off of King Cobra and propped up against a warehouse wall like giggling pretty boy idiots. Taking pictures under the yellow lamp - "You go to Espana wit us, Luis, it will be muy bueno." - Yeah I probably will. I probably won't. Will decide in two months. Had enough of that ruckus and returned to my bunk snuggled down into a coughing fit sleep.
Last day of the year and I am accosted by pendejos early on - fucking tramps always sticking their snouts in my business and then pissed off when they can't buffalo me. Fools. Oh, well, decided to hang with Enrique and Marco out at Balboa Park - will attend a alcohol drenched fiesta to scream out the new year tonight. Of course I will file a full report...
Happy New Year!

No comments: