Monday, December 10, 2007

Started these therapy Challenge to Change classes. Death! Where is thy sting? What a soupy mess of therapeutic crap! But, I gotta - so I did.
Life is horrid at the Hobo Hilton - I am suffering from some form of hobo virus and it is racking my ass! Perhaps I will get pneumonia and keel over - finally!
Speaking of changes - cut that dead weight cancer from my life. Remember that kid I imported from El Paso. Gads! What a terrible mistake - boy's been a drag from day one. Lopped him off but good and it's conscience free smooth sailing from now out. Unlike Lot's wife - I am not looking back.
Seems that the job search is over - my pal John has secured me a shipping and receiving position at his warehouse - cake job and will be moving back into Tijuana by the end of January.
Hurrah for me!

No comments: