Saturday, October 09, 2004

Me Ol' Pal Jose Cuervo.


Al-kee-hall.
Pretty fuckin drunk right now. Walked into a late-night Internet Cafe off Revolution Ave. So... I’m walking down the street...the lights keep changing... there are wires in the air and the asphalt is all around me, Daddy-oh! Speaking of that, what's up with those sneakers and shoes tied together and hanging from telephone wires you see everywhere? What is the significance? The Mexican guy who is running the cafe is pretty damn hot! He looks like he plays around. He's talking with some bitch...ah...yes, his name is Ulysses...but she pronounces it in Spanish. Oolissees. So hot. I am racked by unbridled ghost bound lust.
Did I ever tell you the time that I played the part of The Mistress in this man’s life? I met this guy named Carlos at Plaza Rio Mall and after we talked for a while we checked into a hotel and had the hottest sex. Afterward, he calls his wife. His wife! That he will be home soon and have dinner ready. Then we fucked again. It was so kooky. We hung out together a few weeks after that and he would come over to my apartment after work to release a little work-related stress. Then one day he stopped. I don't know why.
I think I'm going to Revolution Ave. and see what's going on there. Maybe will prowl for some Navy guys. Some of those jokers are quite yummy!


No comments: